+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attention: FAOL 2006 CD Error.....

Default Attention: FAOL 2006 CD Error.....

"OOPS"! It has been brought to my attention, and is my face Red!

In the "Dressing Salmon Flies", there are 293 missing fly pattern articles, for the 08-Flies file. This my fault when in the process of Sending Files from their Main Folders, to the FAOL 2006 CD Folder. The file in question 08-Flies.

This mistake is on all CD's that I burned this year, and I only have 19 CD's remaining (with error). But I want to make things right, for my error if possible.

If you really need the those missing file this year, there are a couple options that, I can do...

1) Email me at parnelli@comcast.net , requesting a Replacement CD, using "Replacement CD" in the subject line of your email. Please include your full mailing address, so I can locate it in my FAOL Mailing Label file. I will pay out of my own pocket for the replacement.

2) Send me a replacement CD inside the sleeve you received with the faulty CD, include a self-addressed envelope with 39? postage for return mailing.

3) If you have Broadband or other high-speed internet connection I can send the whole file as one attachment (13 MB), or as individual files (largest file is 3.7 MB). Please email me at parnelli@comcast.net , using "Request Attachment" in the subject line, and tell me, if you want it sent as the whole file or as the separate Category files.

4) If it really does not matter that much, I will have the Dressing Salmon Flies file corrected for next years offer.

Again my apology for my error. ~Parnelli

Nothing wrong with being human Parnelli. We all make mistakes. Next Year will do for me. Patience is an important ingredient of being a true fly fisher. Jax
    Getting OLD is For Old People.

Have Fun Stay Young Go Fly Fishing!

October 7 2006

Starting October 1 2006, any CD that is mailed out, has been corrected, replacing the missing files on the "Dressing Salmon Flies" series. The demand has tapered off, but the CD will always be available to anyone who wants a copy. Just contact me at...

parnelli@comcast.net

Subject line, "FAOL 2006 CD"

Right now I am involved in the "From Canada/Our Man in Canada" series. Then moving to other files from there....

This years CD used 279 MB of space on the 700 MB CD, so the CD is still got room for many more years of updates, using Adobe PDF. ~Parnelli

Parnelli; I received my new Updated CD in the mail this morning.Many thanks. I must say that I am stood here standing, with my bare face hanging out in surprise.That is what I call service beyond the call. I will be talking to our local fishing club and will pass copies to whoever asks. I will also suggest they join F.A.O.L.Jax
    Getting OLD is For Old People.

Have Fun Stay Young Go Fly Fishing!

Parnelli,

Received my updated CD today. Thanks for your generosity and for sending the replacement after the original. Finding FAOL was one of the best moves I made this year, and people like you are "Priceless!"

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

Saturday, October 14:

I called Elliott Warshaw today, and will be sending him, $300 from the "Free Will Donations" that remains after covering cost of the CD's mailed within the USA. Thank you to all who donated to this endeavor, where the excess donations will be going to the "Al Campbell Memorial Bench Fun".

The cost of the Memorial Bench have been covered, with remaining funds going toward maintenance of the bench, with the rest going to two organizations that were favorites of Al Campbell (4H, and a area Boy Scout Camp).

I want to say a special thank you to James Smith, Royce Merritt, Betty Hiner; for their special gifts that were received, for my assembly of this CD.

Any more donations that are received, will be forwarded to Elliott Warshaw.

From this momenet onward, anyone who wishes a CD, I will be glad to mailed one to you. Just ask that you somehow, somewhere, "Pay Forward"! I will honor all request, no matter where you live in the this amazing world, where I have lots and lots of people I call "Friends"! ~Parnelli

+ Reply to Thread