Occasionaly we all get plagued with little bumps of dust, or "fuzzies", tag ends or whatever in a wrap finish and it just bugs us to death. Recently I was working one out and my wife came in and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was gluing a piece of 2000 grit sanpaper to a craft stick with double sided foam tape so I could safely take care of a few bumps in a wrap.

She took a look at the sanding board I had made and walked out of the room. In just a couple of minutes she came back and handed me one of the absolute best additions to my tool bench that has ever been laid on it. It is a sanding board made for nail care. it is made of foam and has a rough board (about 1500 grit), a smoothing board (about 2000 grit) and a polishing side that is around 2500 grit. this is one of the best tools that I have seen for taking care of little issues in wraps. i used it on a bamboo I am just finishing prior to the last dip and the wraps are the best I have ever done.

today she went to our local Wally and returned with 2 more of them that had 4 sanding surfaces...can't wait to try them.