Tim,

Very nice article, brother. Thank you for pitching in on Warm Water and keep 'em comin'! I've been super busy at work and with playing music, and I appreciate your story contribution to that feature category. I'm sure Rick Z. does, too.

I especially appreciate hearing about the action you had on Jacomo Lake. I've been eyeing that lake, also adjacent Blue Springs Lake, for months. I even bought a Missouri non-resident fishing license this spring with the intention of trying both those lakes, but haven't got round to them because at quitting time they lie in the opposite direction I normally leave Kansas City once I get off work. So it's great to know that good 'gills do reside in Jacomo. That's a very pretty lake.

The far upper end of Blue Springs looks really good from a distance what with all that flooded standing timber. You'd think some very nice panfish lurk in that watery wilderness. I hope you target that area with your kayak and write a story about what happened for you there.

Thanks again, man; that was a real good article. I'll be along with some more of my own soon.

Joe
"Better small than not at all."[/img]