Alright, this is my second time returning my breathable waders...it's a BPS brand. This is the second time in about a 7 month span that I've had to do this... the seams just seem to leak...mostly at the knees and this time around it is at both knees and the crotch area.

Now what should I look for when I go to get another pair. Probably upgrade...but I know about stocking foot and boot foot.etc. etc.

But my questions are....
1. When I bend down, should i feel resistance from the "stretch" of the waders or should i get a size where when i bend down, the waders will allow for ease in bending, but won't that make the waders bunch up around the knees and legs and cause leaks?

2. Should I go with name brand such as Orvis, Simms, etc. because they are in the wader market.

3. Should i get waders with the least amount of seams as possible? Was looking at some of the Simms and it almost looks like a solid piece of material whereas mine have it in portions...the foot, then connected at the knees, then the rest up to the chest.

4. When looking at seams, what should i be looking for....to make sure that the seams will be strong enough.

I take fairly good care of my waders and try not to over-exert them, and usually will not fold them when storing them but either laying them flat or hang them up. Your help will be of importance in my next investment.