On Sep 14 littlebassy (Bonnie) and I went to Little River Outfitters to meet Left Kreh once again. When we got there we were greated by Rick Pope, President of Temple Fork Rod Company, and Lefty Kreh. While Left was Autographing some books for us He, asked littlebassy if she would like an autographed picture of him, he said he did not have any with him but would send her one. That was on Sun, the follow Friday, she received a great picture from left along with the follow note.

"Hello Bonnie, It was nice to see you and your dad again at the Litte River Fly Shop this past weekend. I promised to send you a signed photo. Enclose is one of a 22 pound northern pike I cought on a fly in Manitoba, Canada--I hope you get a chance to catch a bigger one.

I heard you and your dad talking about getting a new and better 5-weight fly rod. I have asked Rick Pope, President of Temple Fork Rod Company, to send you one--he agrees and when it comes just drop him a thank you note. The address will be with the rod.

All the Best, Lefty"

Today the rod arrived, it is a brand new in the rod sock with warranty card Pro Series 5wt 8'6" 4pc. You all would not beleive the smile on the face of littlebassy.

Myself that says a lot for one of the Sponsors here. John