I can remember one day, I was fishing on Cripple Creek in S.W. Va at a place called Raven Cliff. A nice place with frequent mayfly hatches and spinner falls. This day in particular I was casting upstream into a narrow space along a fallen tree into a flood dam. There were limbs everywhere but that sweet patch of swirling water was too good to pass up. My first cast I dropped my #16 adams in as light as I could. Strangely enough, my tippet about 12 inches above my fly, draped across a strand of spider web and just dangled back and forth about 8 inches above the water. It was one of those impossible lucky casts into a tight spot and I didn't wnat to screw it up. So, I'm thinking... how can I get my fly to drop straight into this perfect spot? Well.... ten seconds of thinking was all that fish could stand. A 12 inch rainbow came almost completely out of the water , all but his tail, and dispatched my fly with heavenly force. The real challenge was getting this guy out of all that cover, but I did manage to horse him in. That was, by far, the strangest but coolest catch I believe I've ever had.