+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulk Stretch Tubing

Default Bulk Stretch Tubing

Maybe you folks can help me out on this one .... how similar is the Larva Lace to the Wapsi stretch tubing? And, since I'm not a distributor or retailer, can I purchase Larva Lace directly from their company? I have e-mailed them that same question.
    I've been using the Wapsi material for a couple of years and really like the way it stretches. Problem is I got through an entire bag in just a couple of evenings tying nymphs. Anyone know if this material can be purchased in bulk .... say 500 feet? Nymph season is upon me, and I love tying them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Greg

You might consider something called "Stretch Magic"....found at Michael's..etc.

The tubing Duckster is posting is in the craft section of most store and is used in jewelry making.

Thanks Ducksterman and William; I think I should add that the size I'm looking for is "micro". I've gotten some lace products at various non-fishing sections of different stores that have worked well; however, the lace I've gotten is too large for a size 16 or 18 nymph body. Thanks for your response.

Greg, I know you can buy directly from Larva Lace via their website. I've done it a couple of times. I have no idea about bulk though.

Good luck!
    "If I'm not going to catch anything, then I 'd rather not catch anything on flies" ... Bob Lawless

Yes you can buy direct form the website for larvalace and yes it comes in bulk. Oh Yea they have micro size also. I use a lot of it also

+ Reply to Thread