+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frogg Toggs

Default Frogg Toggs

Anybody had any experience with Frogg Toggs for rainwear?
    They seem to have been around awhile now so may have a decent product. My son managed to lose my raincoats X2.

duck,
    I have had my Frogg Toggs for about 4 years & no complaints. Very light, dry & comfortable. I have heard they can tear easily, but I haven't had that problem. Price is right too. I actually got mine as a closeout on their website...pants & pullover for $38.00 including shipping! I don't know if you can buy direct from them anymore, but it's worth checking.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Ditto. I love mine.

4. Default

frogs worked fine till the seams ripped. then not too good. kind of like tyvex house wrap materials but not as strong.
    they were good for the golf bag but not for the kayak!
    good luck.......jeff

My Frog Toggs are 5 or 6 years old. No problems with them other than one seam started to come out - probably from pushing thru brush goin' down to the river. Wife just sewed the seam back thru the orig holes [it was the zipper on the jacket]. They haven't torn or leaked. They spend the whole year - in the summer - either in my vest or in one of the bags on my 'toon.
    If they aren't there they are in the back of the car in a small bag, so they haven't been pampered. I'll buy another pair if these ever wear out.

Mine work great. I have the jacket and bibs and the only problem I ever had was the seam in the crotch of the bibs splitting. Just make sure you get a little slack before you sit and they will be fine. They replaced the ones that split with no questions.
    It is hard to believe that something that feels like paper can keep you dry!

+ Reply to Thread