I will now start taking requests for the 2006 FAOL Fly Pattern CD. This CD is in Adobe format (PDF) and requires the download of the Abobe Reader (which is included on the CD). Here are the files you will find on this years CD...

AL CAMPBELL
Beginning Fly Tying (20 lessons)
Intermediate Fly Tying (32 lessons)
Advance Fly Tying (8 lessons)
Too Simply Flies (10 fly patterns)
DRESSING SALMON FLIES(Ronn Lucas Sr. & Friends)(I do not have enough fingers and toes to count that high )
FLY FISHING LAKES (just starting to add this for next year), so far only have Marv Taylors articles (29) and his fly patterns (14), as well as a reproduction of his "Marv's Fishing Journal" that I did on a spreadsheet and save to Adobe for printout.
FLY OF THE WEEK (FOTW)
All Nine Volumes

Flies by category's (dry, nymph, streamer, etc)
Flies by Volume and numerical order of publishing.
Flies by Tier. (check out Al Campbell's file in this folder)
Hackle Gauge (Du Bois and Walt Dette's Hackle Gauges) for printout.
FLY FISHING TERMS
JUST OLD FLIES and stuff
"Just Old Flies" (all articles that include the recipe), last sheet is a printout of the image and recipe.
"and stuff", all articles that do not have recipes, or pertain to other aspects of old patterns
KNOTS10 non-video imaging knots used in fishing, in the series.

All on one CD, 2038 files, 276 folders, 263 MB of capacity. These can be used all computer platforms using Adobe Reader.

Just email me at [email:fb1a1]parnelli@comcast.net[/email:fb1a1]
Subject: FAOL 2006 Fly Pattern CD.

All files are protected by Adobe from being altered, and all documents printed out will have footnote: http.//www.flyanglersonline.com

Anyone within the USA, wishing to contribute a Free-Will Donation, can send the donation to...

STEVEN H McGARTHWAITE
3505 BELLAIRE AVE
WHITE BEAR LAKE MN 55110

The production cost of the CD (mailing within the USA), which includes blank CD, CD label, CD Sleeve, Mailing envelope, Mailing labels, and postage; came to $1.32 per CD. Those mailed outside the USA, will cost slightly more, because of postage (Canada $1.56, all other countries $1.77) per CD shipped. I do not expect Free-Will donations from requests outside the USA. Instead I ask you Pay Forward somehow related to Fly Angling, or by making copies of this CD, for other anglers in your area.

I will start to mailing out requested CD's on Monday September 25th, 2006. Will post the list of those CD's that have been mailed.

If after a suitable time, you have not received the shipment, or the CD is faulty. Email me, so I can send out a replacement.

[email:fb1a1]parnelli@comcast.net[/email:fb1a1]

Any excess total donations, that exceed total costs for this offer, will be sent to FAOL, to go toward the Al Campbell Memorial Bench Fund, or other FAOL event at the Publishers (Deanna Birkholm) choice.