The local shop "Lakestream Flies and Supplies" Penticton B.C. is closing its doors Sept 29th. I visited the shop to get some #8 hooks to tie some bugs for the up-coming Idaho fish-in when I got the bad news. Chris the owner operator had his rent increased so much that it made it impossible to carry on. Every thing was 40% off, with flies 50% off. I bought a new sage 5 weight at 40% off. I felt bad sort of like a vulture picking over the bones, but Chris said don't worry about it. It would help him because he doesn't want to get stuck with all that inventory. Made me feel a tiny bit better. Now I will have to motor 50 miles up the lake to get tying supplies and the like. The biggest loss is Chris himself . The guy is a fount of knowlege and a super helpful friendly never lead you astray to make a sale kind of guy. He is an awesome tier who will answer a call late at night for a dozen flies which will be waiting for you when the shop opens in the morning. They are a rare breed and we just lost another one of them.