here they are

Hi-

10/31 - I just got back form the post office. Thanks to everybody who was in the swap. Trying to post some pics.

**********SWAP IS FULL******************
a baker's dozen!

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE WOLLY BUGGER???

Most of us probably agree that wolly buggers are great flies, but I would be willing to bet that many of you have a seceret or favorite WBugger pattern that is pretty unique. Maybe its just a certain color or material, or maybe its much more complicated.
Mine is a dark olive body with brown tail and grizzly hackle and silver bead head, nothing special, but for me it is a boost of confidence. Maybe its your favorite because you think it catches the most fish, or maybe because it brings up some special memories. Well, I am pretty curious to learn what other people'a favorite buggers are, so please join the swap.

since we got 13 people including me, that means everyone sends me 12 flies and keeps one for themselves, i will send you all back 12 to make 13 each.

Please tie sizes which you would fish for trout.

Flies in the mail by October 10.

Please everyone send your flies in an envelope and box big enough And strong enough to hold the flies you will be getting back. Also please enclose a self addressed envelope with return postage To send them back to you. I will be shipping first class mail uninsured unless you request otherwise. Please toe tag your flies with the name Of the fly and your name and email address.

Let me know what you think / if you are interseted.

And please post the fly you will be tying.

---------Tiers so far-----------

me - dark olive bugger with silver BH
St.CroixGuy - Electric blue bugger - received
cklenske - Grizzly Ghost - received
Danny Gober - Peacock Bugger - received
cholcomb13 - TBA - received
troutgeek - Black and dun, red tail - received
SheTies - Blood Leach bugger - received
hoboflyfisher - Sparkle Bead head Bugger - received
Night Angler - White wolly bugger - received
bjanzen - lil bugger - received
DianeID - black magic bugger - received