I just possibly registered for the monthly drawing!?!?....Not sure of it though..I did both survey's and sent in completed tickets???...Is or was there any sort of indicator that I was entered, That I may have missed??...

Also on the opening page for the drawing there was the kewlest navigation bar/links that I think would be much better served if it were on the front home page of the site...as I for one, Only enter the drawing page once a month...I have the home paged book marked....

Well I do now again...One of the BB regulars had given me the idea to change my book marked page to the BB Home...But upon entering the site this morning and seeing this topic of JC's Voice...and thinking????...what did I miss....and where can I find it....Thanks to JC, Coming in and "Telling" at least me!...
That it was a new feature on the main page...I did finally find and listen to the soothing message given by JC....Thanks, But I'll be keeping my book mark as the main page forever more!!! As I prefer not missing anything.