Just an update, just purchased the CD's, CD Envelopes, CD Labels, Mailing Envelopes, Mailing Labels.

Was a little delayed until waiting on some money being deposited in my checking account. But the wait will be worth it. The CD has the Updated Fly of the Week (all 9 Volumes), Just Old Flies (updated with the "and stuff" articles included, Ronn Lucas's Dressing Salmon Flies, Marv Taylors fly patterns and articles(from Fly Fishing Lakes), Fly Tying Terms, Knots, and Al Campbell's Fly Tying Series (Beginner's - Intermediate - Advance) plus Al's "Too Simple Flies".

Adobe 6.0 Download is also on the CD, as these files are in Adobe format.

I have 156 members from last year that will have their updated CD's mailed out first. As this is a large workload, I will be posting the names of members when their CD's are mailed.

After all CD's are mailed I will be ready to handle any members with their 1st time requests (who will be added to next years advance shipment list). In the meantime please do not post here as I will be using this to update mail lists.

As alway freewill donations accepted to help cover cost. Any money that exceed cost, will be donated to the Al Campbell Memorial Bench or sent to FAOL for other endeavors. It is not my intention or purpose, to profit in anyway by this CD offer.