+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Message for P. Dieter

Default Message for P. Dieter

Paul,

Just a note to let you know that I sat down tonight and tied my dozen flies for Al. I decided that since Al was so unique that the fly I tied needed to be unique also. I have a pattern that cannot be purchased at any fly shop around since I created the color pattern. My local fly shop, in Lynchburg, Tn., is the only shop that has it. The owner/guide claims when he has a client that just cannot catch a fish, he ties this fly on and his client will start to catch fish on it. This just seemed like the right pattern for Al. I will await further instructions from you. I have e-mailed you, but it was from my work PC which will be a different e-mail address than this e-mail. I will monitor both e-mails. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to do something for Al.

------------------
    Warren
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

JC

That, coming from you, means more to me than you will ever know. Thank you

------------------
    Warren
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Warren,

Did you get my email on the 29th that I sent out to the first 33 participants? (everything will come to the mscc addy)

I'll be sending the next one out soon but I just wanted to make sure the first one got through to folks. We now have 65 participants, which is great but we'll still be pushing for about 35 more.

It's very heart warming to do a project like this as it brings into contact so many kind and generous people like yourself.

Anyone else interested in what we are talking about can find the info here: [url=http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/Forum5/HTML/004616.html:c20e1]http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/Forum5/HTML/004616.html[/url:c20e1]

Have fun
    Paul

[This message has been edited by P.Dieter (edited 04 May 2005).]

+ Reply to Thread