is as bonified nuts as I is when a hatch breaks out - and you're in a public park ... with camera. There I go, jumpin and snatchin taking pics into clear blue sky ............. I've kind of thought about it but usually ignore it when another critter comes along.

Then ........... last nite .... we picked up A&W on the way back from moms, and went to a park a short drive from home to eat. Time = sundown. Major caddis hatch, and a few mayflies. There I am, scarfing down my burger and rings - camera at hand, I'm snappin and catching (trying to) whatever I could (net's at home). When I hear 'mommy, what's that man doing?' .... as I look over at a very confused 7ish yr old girl and just as confused (and concerned) mother. I was lucky, as I had a few pics already, and a caddis in hand. Not wanting to be visited by the local constabulary, I advised them of my obsession, even showing evidence. They seemed to accept it, however, still took wide birth and backwards glances as they left.

And I went back to grabbing, snatching, and clicking ..... (sorry, no clear pics).