I just filled the tiny swap in what seems to be record time (less than 1 day). If you are just dying to get in on the tiny swap but didn't make it in, please PM me about it. If there is enough interest, I'll set up another. Or, if you want to start another one on your own, go right ahead, I won't be offended. I'm a bit amazed at how fast it filled and wouldn't be surprised if there is enough interest to fill another.

OK, we have enough participants for another tiny swap. I would ask that the tyers that have signed up for the first tiny swap would refrain from signing up for this one until everyone else has had an opportunity. Here it is--same rules:

Time for a swap using itty bitty hooks. Size 18 or smaller. Other than that your pattern choice is up to you. Signup deadline is Sept 19. Open to the first 10 to post and ask for a spot plus the swapmeister. Your flies need to be TO ME by October 9. Include return packaging, postage (not metered), and a crushproof container. Be sure to have toetags on your flies with AT LEAST the pattern name and your username.
As always, I don't need goodies or extra flies for hosting.

1. ol'blue - silver and copper
2. harleybob87 - zebra midge - RECEIVED
3. Donald Nicholson - sparkle gnat - RECEIVED
4. kgilroy - quill body - RECEIVED
5. essobee - flashback pheasant tail - RECEIVED
6. mr.blur - black barr's emerger - RECEIVED
7. littlebassy - too simple baetis nymph - RECEIVED
8. hoboflyfisher - wd40 - RECEIVED
9. DianeID - parachute black midge - RECEIVED
10. bwo2 - soft hackle - RECEIVED
11. carp - black beauty - RECEIVED

Photos are taken and posted: