Fly Instructor Scam, just received it today on my work computer. I am not nor ever have been a bonifide fly fishing instructor. I will help my friends, but thats as good as I get. Can you believe the following?

Hello,
I am Mrs.smith scotland.
I was ask to contact you on fly fishing leason
Well my son steve is coming to stay with his freind for some couple of weeks in the U.S.A and he loves fish. i want you to help me teaching him fly fishing lesson. However you are based on recomendation from a google directories,So Note:my son steve is just a beginner. so plaese kindly teach him well. So kindly let me know your charges cost per week's ,inother for me to arrange for his payment before he travells down to your side. i have even made preparation for his personal equipment he will be using priavtly durning his stay and bring back to sccotland when he is going.

Please Advise back on
1. How many week will he use...
2. weekly charge's will and payment method ( Let me know if you will accept usa bank cheque ,credit card or! Money order) All
I look up to your reply regarding that.Bes t regards
Mrs.Smith
You may call me on +44 7031820522 0r 07031 820522

This is exactly as I copied and pasted to a word document befor dumping it in the trash.

If you think I'm gonna call this nut...nice grammar for a prim Scottish lady.....be on the look out and delete.