Of my daughter, Gabriella, 8 yo and my son, Garrett, 7 yo. I am just busting out smiling. We went catfishing the other night. While I am trying to flyfish for cats, they are baitfishing w/ their little rods drowning some worms. My daughter is baiting, casting and setting the hooks by herself and doing a good job I might add. My son is trying his hardest w/ baiting, casting and reeling. He struggles because of coordination problems and has a difficult time comprehending all that he must to do fish (he has serious cognitive disabilities). They are pulling in small cats left and right so that I have to put away my setup. After about an hour, my daughter sets her hook and all you could hear was the whirrrrrr of the fish taking her line. She's so excited and scared at the same time but she plays the fish for a while and finally manages to bring in a 3 1/2 lb cat by herself. Later, my son brings in a 5 lb cat w/ some help. I want to upload the pics...but I think this feature is beyond my computer skills.

I just love the fact that they love fishing both bait and fly. It's about all they can talk about these days.