+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Used HI Ferrule wanted.

Default Used HI Ferrule wanted.

I also posted this on the "Wanted" page but incase y'all don't check that page regularly I am posting here.
    I recently came upon an HI Governor 9' with all metal parts buffed dull. I'm hoping to find a seasoned mid-ferrule to match. This ferrule is wider on the bamboo and tapers to an opening that fits a 3/16 male tip section. If you have a set that came off an HI rod sitting about, please PM me so we can discuss price.
    Thanks
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy nobody but him, and him only that catches more fish than I do." Izaak Walton
    God Bless and Tight Lines ----*<(((>< ~ ~ ~

I think I may have a couple rods lying around that I can cannibalize for parts Are you needing a full set, or just a male/female? I'll PM you after I get home and dig through the rods.

Regards,
    Joe Martin
    Salem, OR

Joe,
    A female specifically, and if you have the male counterpart(s) with the female that would be great.

"This (female) ferrule is wider on the bamboo and tapers to an opening that fits a 3/16 male tip section".

Thanks my friend.
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy nobody but him, and him only that catches more fish than I do." Izaak Walton

Unfortunately, Joe did not have the size ferrule I needed. So, I'm still on the hunt for the step-down 3/16 HI style ferrule. If you've got one, please contact me.

Default Old HI Ferrules,

Quinn, I dont have any of those but you may want to check with Rick Rods, he has a ton of those stepdown ferrules at a pretty good price. check him out.

ld

Thanks Leo! Another member will be looking thru his stash. If it does not work out, I'll check w/RR.
    Quinn

+ Reply to Thread