Well, as you all can see things changed.
Well, not really, the colors of the BB changed, and I removed a lot of *busy* stuff that didn't do anything useful.

I also got a fair amount of grief. All centered around not letting people know in advance. Actually, this would be wrong as we have said the next few weeks / months would be dynamic as we dialed in things.

So... consider this future notice things are a changin (for the better).

Next change.. contest integration. And email removal. Or at least hiding. I am turning OFF the email lookup in a profile page. If you want to publish your email for the world to see, I'll let you turn it back on. I'll do my part to protect you from spammers and others getting your home emails, you can open the floodgates if you choose.

After that comes registered login to use the chat room. All of these will utilize a centralized login.

I do need you to insure that your profile pages have VALID email addresses. Or not, we don't use them for anything but getting ahold of you in case of a problem or if you win something. Of course if your email ISN"T valid, it's pretty darn easy to reach in that electronic ticket jar and pull out a different winner And problems really are easy to solve by hitting the admin's delete user account button...

In short FAOL hates spammers probably more than you. We don't sell emails, will be hiding them unless you turn them ON, and will provide a Private message that resides only on this BB to consult with others as you need. Your privacy is important to us.

REPLY TO THIS POST? Please don't unless you find a problem. I want this post to be a QA area. Pats on the back etc are not needed, and I'm paranoid.. et tu Brutus?