Well time does go by fast!

I checked my profile again to update some stuff and noticed I've been signed up here for almost 2 years now.

Over 2,060 posts and JC STILL has not banned me.

So what managed to seep into my consciousness over the past year
:
  • I realize I STILL can't proof read.[/*:m:b92e7]
  • The Editor WILL take a misplaced (although emotionally "appropriate") swear word out of a submitted article.[/*:m:b92e7]
  • J Castwell has a mild mannered and wonderfully likeable Twin Brother (also named Jim).[/*:m:b92e7]
  • LF casts a mean line, but likes to creep forward with each cast, ... meaning she gets into deeper and deeper water.[/*:m:b92e7]
  • This is a virtual community made up of REAL people and it is a treat to meet you when the opportunity arises.[/*:m:b92e7]
  • After watching JC casting, ... I felt like a rank beginner all over again [/*:m:b92e7]
  • You don't ask to be looked up to, Life hands it off to you and only gives you one chance, ... Don't muck it up.[/*:m:b92e7]
  • Friends are closer than you think (and some of them are PIRATES!!). [/*:m:b92e7]

I met a few FAOL'ers this past year. Some active members, some who found me through this Forum.

Here's hoping that the Community here stays safe and healthy over the coming year (and has no more server crashes).

Tight Lines to all of you.

p.s. ... this post is the sequel from:
http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/view ... =year+faol