In by email:

Dear Lady Fisher & J.C. I'm finaly going in to have spinnal fussion after 5 1/2 yrs of fighting. I just wanted to let you all know as I don't know if I'm signed up for this months drawling but if so and my name gets picked I'll be unable to responed to your e-mail. And I just wanted you to pass it along to everyone else that I'll be off the board for awhile . I'll probably be in the Hospital 3 to 5 days if nothing happens then they say it will take a total of 1 yr to compleately get better if it works at all as they gave me just aroung 50/50% of it working and they told me I'll feel worse before I get better and I don't know how much worse I could possably get as I feellike total **** now! 1 1/2 weeks ago I had to go to the E.R. as both my legs were about 2 to 3 times there normal size and I thought the skin was going to actually rip apart. My BP was 149/99 so they gave me some laysecs (Sp)? to help get the water out of my system which helped and to keep my B/P down which it has. They will be Fussing L-4 / L-5 and L-5 / S-1 and will be looking at L-2 / L-3 and L-3 / L-4 as these 2 are buldging and might be the next to go soon after the weight gets on them from the others being fuessed. So tell everyone hope to Talk with them soon. I'm not much into prayers or praying but. I'm hoping for the best and know the worse can come and I'm ready for it if it shall happen from being worse then when I went in to looseing the use of my lower body and death. Which my Doc's and me have talked about many times as they didn't really want to do the surgery on me ay young as they say I am which to me isn't young at all 34 going on 35 in OCT. so I'll quit gabbin and let you get back to your work I'll be going under Friday morn around 5:00 to 7:00 a.m. is all they have told me so far the per opp nurse is soposed to call me Thursday morn sometime with everything I need to know. But just tell everyone I said Hi and shall talk with them all again soon Matt Pierce Lancaster , Ohio 43130 aka....STONEFLY71