A budget of $150 to $200 is realistic, and it gives you some fine options.

The Galvan 3.0 Standard is a very nicely made reel for $190 currently. It is machined from barstock and possesses a smooth drag and affordable extra spools. Nice drag knob, attractive design, and comfortable handle. Oh, made in USA and lifetime warranty, too.

In that range, the Orvis BBS or Mid-Arbor will also give you terrific value and performance from an established company. The BBS gets alot of attention, and you could get a reel and an extra spool within your budget. The Mid-Arbor gets less attention, and though I've only handled one, I was impressed for the price. Both are nice reels. You'll probably get lots of recs for the BBS, and it is a fine value.

I am not aware of an Abel offering in this price range, unless you find a discontinued TR. Very fine reel.

I don't want to offend anyone, but I think you could definitely do better than a Loomis Venture for your budget.

There are occasional great deals on "gently-used" reels on this site's "For Sale" forum and others. Always good to check.