Well JC was right as I knew he would be. The moterhome has sat for about 14 years and a lot of small things were wrong with it. The water pump went out for one thing. Thank god my daughter in-law is from salmon idaho and her and her mom were with us when we went up there. I left the moterhome with the mechanics to be gone through so that everything would be ok for the trip back. They changed spark plug wires, replaced the water pump, all hoses, went through the tranny and rear end, set the timing, checked all electrical, greased everything that could be greased and charged me under $500.00. Oh yes and replaced the belts. Not only are they good mechanics they will pull your leg a little just to get ya laughing. Their names are Donnie and Dick and I would highly recommend them if you are up in that area and need a mechanic. their phone number is 208-756-6109.

While in salmon you need to fish the rivers and creeks. What excellent fly fishing. We caught more fish then I have caught in a long time. Brookies and cuts. Saw big horm sheep, and more deer then I care to think about. I am told that the lemhi river right in town has some big cuts (16-20 inchs). I will know tomarrow about that one. Salmon is know for its steelhead fishing which I have no interest in. The salmon river also has some very good cuts in it. You don't really need a guide, just pull off the road and fish in a good looking hole. All the campgrounds I saw up there were free with ammenities. Be prepared for some awesome country. It sits on the edge of the frank church wilderness area.