This week is edition 52, it is the last edition, for Volume 9. Next week is the start of Volume 10.

Nine years, of weekly editions of a Fly Angling Magazine, on the internet (all past articles available in the archives). No advertising, no charge to the viewer, and some of the best articles ever written on fly angling (no matter where your level of knowledge is, on any subject).

I was fortunate to discover FAOL, about one month after the site began. At the beginning there was not much in the way of archive material, but I know a winner when I see one. This site had all the makings of what it has evolved into, over the past 9 years, the Best Fly Angling site on the internet.

I want to say a Thank You!, to all who had a hand in creating this wonderful work of fly angling knowledge. Giving of their time and effort, sharing their knowledge with others, to aid others in learning something new with each new edition of FAOL.

I also want to say Thank You!, to the Sponsors and Friends of FAOL, who have put their money into keeping this wonderful site operational.

~Parnelli