What kind of digital camera would I need to take photos of the different steps of fly-tying, so I could post them, submit them, and other uses?

I am toying with the idea of writing and publishing a Fly-Tying book with up-to-date patterns and techniques. I'd like to mention FAOL in it and maybe some of the the patterns here (with proper credit given, of course).

I see lots of fly-tying books, but most of the patterns are older ones and the techniques and materials are way out of date. They mostly seem to be hung up on trout and classic salmon flies.

Now don't get me wrong. I love classic patterns. I've even tied a shadow box full of them and it is on display as we speak in the Local Arts Guild. But it is displayed AS AN ART-FORM, and for HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE. I seldom fish with classical patterns, with the exception of timeless patterns like the Hare's Ear and Pheasant-Tail Nympth.

I'd like to call it "Flies for the 21st Century". I'd like to include some insight and preditions as to where fly-tying and fly-fishing in general are headed in the new millenium.

Just a thought.

Semper Fi!

Gig