Yesterday i was getting strung up to fish the caney when i noticed that 4 of my snake guides on my FLY LOGIC rod's epoxy is cracked and peeling up. I thought to myself i need to send that in for repairs since thats why i bought a rod with a lifetime warranty.

I was fishing it something felt wierd. It felt like the top section had come undone as if i hadn't put it together well enough so i pull my line in and my rod has broken in the middle of the tip section. So i call Fly Logic today and they tell me that it is gonna cost $75 to fix the rod. I think the 75 is to cover their costs+ . I asked if i had sent it in yesterday before it cracked just to fix the wraps would it've been $75 and he said yes. That just seems excessive for rewrapping four snake guides.

The rod only cost me $150 new. If i send it in and it randomly breaks again they'll want me to drop ANOTHER 75 bucks to do any (even minor) repairs. Should i just say forget FLY LOGIC and get another brand without the high warranty "fees" or is this standard fair?

Also any recommendations on a 9'5wt with a REAL warranty for around 75-150 dollars. sorry if i'm ranting it is just that my only rod is now broken and i feel very dissatisfied with my customer service.
Edit/Delete Message