some of you might know where this is, the muddy river, and the north fork of the lewis river. well anyways we started up at the muddy river bridge, and started on our way down, caught some smaller fish higher up. then had a dry spell for a mile then finally we found some nice holes and started nailing them. we were catching 12-15" trout all day long. we were using kiwi muddlers, matukas, and wolly buggers. when we made it down to the eagle cliff bridge there were lots of other fishers, the first site of fishers we seen in 7 miles. they we catching some so we went to the other side and saw 2 nice trout 20"+ and i was casting hit a try and snapped my fly off, instead of putting new leader on i was to excited about those fish in front of me, so i tyed on a yellow matuka and started fishing again. i dead drifted it right past it and it bit!! i set my hook, and bam my leader was off. my knot came lose when i hit the tree. i was upset but thats what makes ff so fun, you dont get them every time. it was a fun trip, but i am so soure after 12 miles of hiking.