Copied with permission of original author:

"I was furious late last week when I went into my bank and saw them promoting the Humane Society of the United States Credit Card Program (no this is not the folks at your local shelter).If you make purchases on these cards,the Anti's receive money from the Bank Card program to shut down fishing and hunting.
So.....I wrote the CEO of the Bank of America and made him aware that the HSUS was dedicated to ending Fishing,Hunting,Medical Research Labs,the Circus,eating meat etc...I sugessted that if Sportsmen,Researchers of AIDS,etc.,local eating establishments ,markets etc....decided to boycott B.O.A. that the cash they are making on their venture with the Anti's might be negated.
Today I received a call from one of his minions (Andrea) 1-800-441-7048 Ext.78277.Basically she told me that despite the fact that I have a problem with the Anti moment, that the Bank of America will continue to promote their products in their lobbies due to a "business relationship" they both have. Once again I explained that I have a hard time watching "my" bank promote an Anti Group in their lobby (not to mention the PETA demo they had out in front of their bank when the circus came to town) whose primary focus is to end my weekend passion and stop the research necessary to cure certain diseases (research labs testing with animals on everything from aids to cancer). She was very nice in telling me that the Bank of America doesn't care and supports their relationship with the Anti's and will continue to promote their movement via the card and promotional displays. So......I will remove my funds from B.O.A. and establish them elsewhere.I will encourage others to do the same and ask that you all consider whether you want to do business with those who would allign themselves with such a group.Thanks Jack Hanley
P.S. Feel free to let them know why.....it's as easy as dialing the 800 #."

Allan