February SOTM 2014
Welcome to the February Swap Of The Month. We are starting a week early since February is a short month. This month's theme will be biots. Any pattern, any style. I will be tying Leib's Bug. size to be determined.
1. Gigmaster - Black Buzzer _ RECEIVED
2. Captain Mortis -Leib's Bug - DONE
3. Rick Z - Floating Nymph - RECEIVED
4. jwb1977- Copper John - RECEIVED
5. sjo- Biot body, gold bead nymph - RECEIVED
6. Bob9- Biot Body Kebari - RECEIVED
7. gmac209- Sinking Nymph RECEIVED
8. billhouk- Prince Nymph - RECEIVED
9. Icemanxxxv - Trout Candy - RECEIVED
10. CharlainC- Woven Stonefly Nymph - RECEIVED
11. RexW- Hot Wire Prince - RECEIVED
sinking nymph :D
Found the name. Biot Nymph by William Heckel found in FlyFishing & FlyTying (January 2010)
Hopefully I can do it justice.
It will be some type of nymph???
Biot body gold bead nymph in brown, size 12 with a partridge hackle.
It can be any style you wish to tie.
Originally Posted by RexW
Rick and Gmac, you two are like siblings. :D
I'm in, classic Prince Nymph. May or may not have a bead.
iim in with a woven stonefly nymph.
Flies are done, need an adress to send them to. What do we do in March? ;)