BWO (dry, nymph, or soft hackle) Swap
How about a BWO swap? In my neck of the woods good BWO fishing will be en fuego in about 10-12 weeks. Swap is open to the first 11 swappers who reply with "I'm in". You can tie either a dry, nymph, emerger, or soft hackle BWO. When signing up for the swap please indicate what pattern you have chosen and the size. If you are new to swaps, please check out the "rules" as they will apply. Flies will be due October 15. Please get the flies mailed on time; late flies will be sent back to you if they are late. If you have any questions, please ask.
1. gqualls Size 18 BWO comparadun (received)
2. sjo Size 14 wet winged BWO
3. Jack Hise Size 18 Parachute (received)
4. gmac Size 16 Sparkle Booty usual (received)
5. jamiefranklin Size 14 soft hackle (received)
6. Feenom Size 20 tungsten bead redneck olive biot nymph (received)